ADULT LIFETIME MASH
Maintenance Formula for Small Birds
- An Adult Lifetime formula may be offered after a bird has completed a dietary program of a High Potency formula for a period of 6 months.
- For birds with certain dietary sensitivities.
- This formula does not contain the following items:
- This year-round maintenance formula meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding, non-molting birds including canaries, budgies (parakeets), cockatiels, doves, lovebirds, conures, parrotlets, pigeons and other small birds.
- 1 Pound / 454 gram
- 3 Pound / 1,36 Kg
- feed fresh food daily.
- to help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals.
- birds may eat all they want, but use the table below as a guideline.
It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. Supplementation should be limited to no more than 10% of the overall diet. Offer certified organic vegetables and fruits in small quantities; select dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya.
[For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.]
*Hulled Grey Millet, *Ground Hulled Wild Buckwheat, *Ground Soy Flakes, *Ground Hulled Sesame Seeds, *Chia Seed, *Ground Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Montmorillonite Clay, Monocalcium Phosphate, *Ground Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, Sea Salt, *Ground Whole Anise, *Algae Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, D-alpha Tocopheryl acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 17%, crude fat (min.) 6.5%, crude fiber (max) 8%, moisture (max.) 10%