With Certified Organic Brazilian Red Palm Fruit Oil
- Can be used as the only food source to aid in weaning, changing a bird’s diet from seeds to Harrison’s Bird Foods or as a supplement for birds already fed Harrison’s Bird Foods that need extra energy following an illness.
- Beneficial to birds with dry flaky skin (beak, nails), balding of the feet, lack of sheen and proper color to feathers.
- Beneficial to most aging birds.
- Beneficial to certain species known to eat high oil diets.
- High antioxidant content (vitamin E and coenzyme Q10).
- High carotenoid content (precursors to vitamin A).
- Good balance of essential fatty acids.
- 1 Pound / 454 gram
- 25 Pound / 11,3 Kg
- feed 1 piece Power Treats per 3 pieces of Coarse Ground Formula
- may make up to 30% of diet.
It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. Supplementation should be limited to no more than 10% of the overall diet. Offer certified organic vegetables and fruits in small quantities; select dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya.
[For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.]
*Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Unrefined Cane Sugar, *Tapioca Maltodextrin, *Hulled Grey Millet, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Hull-less Barley, *Ground Lentils, *Ground Split Green Peas, *Palm Fruit Oil, *Ground Toasted Oat Groats, *Ground Brown Rice, *Ground Chia Seed, *Ground Alfalfa, Montmorillonite Clay, Calcium Carbonate, *Ground Sun-Dried Sea Kelp, Vitamin E Supplement, *Vegetable Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Natural Trace Mineral Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 13%, crude fat (min.) 15%, crude fiber (max.) 7%, moisture (max.) 10%